Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 14:57

Posted in: Sri Lanka call up Niroshan Dickwella by melvodeepal - Reply to this comment.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 14:33

@Melvo Yeah not a bad headline to put on :D :D

@SLCricket1 I would also prefer Kusal Perera rather than Dickwella. He is very talented and also have a better FC average than Dickwella but definitely giving Dickwella is a chance instead of Chandimal is a good and sensible selection by selection committee. May be selectors want Kusal to focus on ODI set up atleast till the WC by familiarizing more to shorter formats in the seaming conditions in End with SL A squad

Posted in: Sri Lanka call up Niroshan Dickwella by Surod - Reply to this comment.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 14:10

why not KJP ? anyways I'm still ok with this move

Posted in: Sri Lanka call up Niroshan Dickwella by SLCricket1 - Reply to this comment.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 14:06

@Surod
Why didnt u put actual headline (CHANDIMAL AXED)

Cox that supposed to be the great news or headline than CALL UP DICKWELLA..

Anywas wish u good luck Dickwella

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 12:50

Yes. agree with Stormy. I also believe that Thirimanne deserves another chance as vice captain in the next test at SSC. Last match also he got a start in both innings but could not continue to a big score. But need to push Thirimanne little bit up in the batting order and it will assist him to gain his confidence back. Preferably at no. 4 between Sanga and Mahela.
On the other hand it seems to be a good decision to transfer Chandimal to Sri Lanka A, rather than dropping him from everything.

Posted in: [Discussion Thread] South Africa in Sri Lanka 2014 by R Peterson - Reply to this comment.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 09:15

Thanks for taking the time to comment. You all make good points. If I seemed to have implied that to throw is not an offense, then that was not my intention. I believe to bowl with an illegal action is as bad as it is to ball with a tampered ball. I do however believe that a bowler charged with a suspect action does not necessarily deserve to be called a 'cheat'. My reasoning for that is the fact that many bowlers with suspect actions have simply grown up learning to bowl that way and not doing it intentionally to gain an unfair advantage. These bowlers to be are a result of a system that failed to address a flaw during a bowlers junior years. My thought is that a suspect action is NO DOUBT WRONG AND MUST NOT BE ALLOWED, but less likely to be intentional cheating as ball tampering is.

Posted in: Ball tampering a bigger crime than throwing! by MyTwoCents - Reply to this comment.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 08:52

agree with delan82 . it surprised me why IC even considered this article to add in their tweets , this might send a bad image to the world saying that we are trying to hide sachithra's throwing with philander's ball tempering .both are cheaters.fortunately sachithra got the correct punishment but unfortunately philander got away from it .

Posted in: Ball tampering a bigger crime than throwing! by SLCricket1 - Reply to this comment.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 07:57

A special special place

Posted in: Sri Lanka Tour Diaries - The History of Galle by 3WHEEL3R - Reply to this comment.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 07:28

nice observation by Harsha Amarasinghe

Posted in: What Upul Tharanga can learn from Gayle by SLCricket1 - Reply to this comment.