Well my Previous post (https://www.islandcricket.lk/blogs/my-playing-11-for-the-1st-t20i-between-oman-and-sri-lanka/) proves to be Correct as Sri Lanka chose a Very Depleted Side, But We almost lost because of a Poor Batting Order
(51/4) after Bhanuka fell most Sri Lankans Just switched off their TV and went to do Something and after around an hour or two you Go to your phone and open Cricinfo (Thinking that Sri Lanka didn’t even manage 100) and is So shocked that Sri LANKA ARE 162/4!!!!! Courtesy A Nelson Partnership between the Skipper and His Partner, Avishka That happened to me!
Still, Today Sri Lanka should play a very Strong Side because Otherwise are Key Players (Such as KJP, Maybe DDS, Charith) So this is My Playing 11
1. Kusal Perera ( In for Dinesh Chandimal )
2. Avishka Fernando (Should Open)
3. Dhananajaya De Silva ( In for Pathum Nissanaka)
4. Kamindu Mendis (Deserves another Chance at No. 4)
5. Dasun Shanaka (Promoted Up the order)
6. Charith Asalanka ( In for Bhanuka Rajapakse, Should get his chance and at 6)
7. Chamika Karunarathne (Could bat at 6 as well)
8. Praveen Jayawickrama (In for Akila, Should get his chance, He was merely Given ONLY ONE OVER, And he is also in the squad…
9. Nuwan Pradeep (His 2 Overs were superb)
10. Lahiru Kumara ( 4 Wickets!)
11. Maheesh Theekshana (Economical Bowling)
What are your Ideas on the Post?