1. Kusal Perera (Left-Hand Batsman) / Mahela Udawatte (Left-Hand Batsman)
2. Kusal Mendis (Right-Hand Batsman)
3. Dhananjaya De Silva (Right-Hand Batsman)(Off-Spinner)
4. Dinesh Chandimal (Captain)(Right-Hand Batsman)
5. Roshen Silva (Right-Hand Batsman)
6. Niroshan Dickwella (Left-Hand Batsman)(Wicket-Keeper)
7. Dasun Shanaka (Right-Hand Batsman)(Right-Arm Medium)
8. Akila Dananjaya (Left-Hand Batsman)(Right-Arm Off/Leg-spinner)
9. Kasun Rajitha (Right-Arm Medium-Fast)
10. Lahiru Kumara (Right-Arm Fast)(can bowl 145+ kph)(Average speed136-140 kph)
11. Asitha Fernando (Right-Arm Fast-Medium)(can bowl 140+ kph)(Average speed136-140 kph)(Debut)
2 Changes to the XI-
Suranga Lakmal , Kusal Perera / Mahela Udawatte
Akila Dananjaya seems to be more economical and attacking than the two other experienced spinners therefore I would prefer him in the day/night test.
Also, Mahela Udawatte or Kusal Perea should be replaced by Dasun Shanaka as he can bowl economically and take wickets plus can bat for long periods or even a quick fire 50. Suranga Lakmal bowling in this tour has not been impressive and seen he has already played 2 test he will be out for the last. While Kasun Rajitha has been really impressive on his Test Debut considering his performance on day 2 of the 2nd test.
12. Dilruwan Perera
13. Mahela Udawatte / Kusal Perera (Left-Hand Batsman)
14. Suranga Lakmal (Right-Arm Medium-Fast)(130-135 kph)(Rested)
15. Danushka Gunathilaka (Left-Hand Batsman)
16. Rangana Herath (Left-Hand Batsman)(Left-Arm Orthodox)(Rested)
17. Jeffrey Vandersay (Right-Hand Batsman)(Right-Arm Leg-spinner)
Angelo Mathews (Withdraw from the tour due to Family reason) and Lahiru Gamage (Right-Arm Medium-Fast)(injured)
The Sri Lanka selector already stated before the tour that Herath and Lakmal will only play two out of 3 test in the series. So there is no point in arguing about it either they will miss the 2nd test or the 3rd Test.