1. Kusal Perera (Wicket-Keeper)(Left-Hand Batsman)
2. Kusal Mendis (Right-Hand Batsman)
3. Dhananjaya De Silva (Right-Hand Batsman)(Right-Arm Off-Spin)
4. Shehan Jayasuriya (Left-Hand Batsman)(Right-Arm Off-Spin)
5. Dinesh Chandimal (Right-Hand Batsman)
6. Angelo Mathews (Captain)(Right-Hand Batsman)
7. Dasun Shanaka (Right-Hand Batsman)(Right-Arm Medium)
8. Thisara Perera (Left-Hand Batsman)(Right-Arm Medium)
9. Lahiru Kumara (Right-Arm Fast)
10.Akila Dhananjaya (Right-Arm Off/Leg-Spin)
11. Shehan Madushanka (Right-Arm Fast) / Jeffrey Vandersay (Right-Arm Leg-Spin)
12.Binura Fernando (Left-Arm Medium)
13.Lakshan Sandakan (Left-Arm Chinaman)
14.Jeffrey Vandersay (Right-Arm Leg-Spin)
15. Upul Tharanga (Left-Hand Batsman)
Sri Lanka will probably prepare a batting-friendly pitches
Sri Lanka will probably use Jefferey Vandersay to extend Sri Lanka`s spin bowling department for the World Cup since Akila is the only set and attacking decent spinner in limited overs cricket. Also, Jefferey Vandersay got figures of 4 wickets for 7 runs at an economy rate of 1.68 in his last limited over game.
Dasun Shanaka and Thisara Perea have locked in there partnership and place in the XI for ODIs and T20s at no.6 and no.7.
Angelo Mathews And Dinesh Chandimal will be the senior players in the Squad.
Lahiru Kumara has adopted the Spear-Head of the Fast-Bowling department at times.
Sri Lanka might think of playing Shehan Jayasuriya in place for Upl Tharanga if he fails in the last ODI in the series.