1. Dimuth Karunaratne (Left-Hand Batsman)
2. Kusal Mendis (Vice-Captain)(Right-Hand Batsman)
3. Dhananjaya de Silva (Right-Hand Batsman)(Right-Arm Off-Spin)
4. Angelo Mathews (Right-Hand Batsman)
5. Roshen Silva (Right-Hand Batsman)
6. Niroshan Dickwella (Wicket-Keeper)(Left-Hand Batsman)
7. Dilruwan Perera (Right-Arm Off-Spin)
8. Rangana Herath(Left-Arm Orthodox)
9. Akila Dananjaya(Left-Hand Batsman)(Right-Arm Off/Leg-Spin)
10. Lakshan Sandakan (Slow left-arm chinaman)/ Lahiru Kumara (Right-Arm Fast)
11. Suranga Lakmal (Captain) (Right-Arm Medium-Fast)
Due to the Effectiveness of counterpart Kagiso Rabada in the 1st Test might prompt in the inclusion of Lahiru Kumara into the Team.
Due to the Effectiveness of fellow teammate, Dilruwan Perera in the 1st Test might prompt in the inclusion of Akila Dananjaya also considering Dilruwan examination of the South African being unable to play off-spin.
Danushka Gunathilaka is not a Test-Batsman he does not have the mental strength or bating technique to play Test cricket but more limited over-cricket, therefore, it would be wise to give Kusal Mendis the opening position which he had blossomed in and give Roshen Sliva another chance to find form.
Kusal Perea is purely limited over batsman so I hope Sri Lanka do not play him in place of Roshen Sliva.
13. Kusal Perea
14.Danushka Gunathilaka (Left-Hand Batsman)
15. Lakshan Sandakan
16. Dinesh Chadimal (Captain)(Suspended)