Sri Lanka squad- Upul Tharanga (capt), Dinesh Chandimal, Niroshan Dickwella,Lahiru Thirimanne, Kusal Mendis, Milinda Siriwardana, Chamara Kapugedara, Thisara Perera, Seekuge Prasanna, Nuwan Pradeep, Suranga Lakmal, Dushmantha Chameera, Vishwa Fernando, Akila Dananjaya, Jeffrey Vandersay
Included for the 4th and 5th ODI-Sadeera Samarawickrama
My Sri Lanka ODI XI against Pakistan in the 4th ODI-
1. Sadeera Samarawickrama(Batsman)
2. Niroshan Dickwella(W)(Batsman)
4. Lahiru Thirimanne(Batsman)
5. Upul Tharanga(Batsman)(Captain)
6. Dinesh Chandimal(Batsman)
7. Akila Dananjaya (Right-Arm Off/Leg-Spin)
8. Vishwa Fernando (Left-Arm Fast-Medium)(140Km/h +)
9. Dushmantha Chameera(Right-arm Fast)(145Km/h +)
10.Jeffrey Vandersay(Right-Arm Leg-Spin)
11.Lahiru Gamage(Right-arm Medium-Fast)(125-140Km/h)
This is the Most Solid XI you can get from this squad without any useless All-rounder.
6 Specialist Batsman who are Talent enough to deliver results.
5 Different Specialist Bowlers who can be economical and are wicket takers
My Personal View-
I believe both Kusal Mendis and Dinesh Chandimal should be Test Specialist Batsman as they need to gain confidence before they play in the ODI. Like How Lakshan Sandakan is now only a Test Specialist Bowler where he is gaining experience and confidence.