My Best XI for the 2nd Test Against Pakistan-
1. Sadeera Samarawickrama (Right-hand Batsman)(Best replacement for Upl Tharanga)(Debut)
2. Dimuth Karunaratne (Left-hand Batsman)
3. Kusal Mendis (Right-hand Batsman)(Permanent no.3 in TEST and ODI)
4. Lahiru Thirimanne (Vice-Captain)(Permanent no.4 in TEST and ODI)
5. Roshen Silva(Right-hand Batsman)(Debut)
6. Dinesh Chandimal (Right-hand Batsman)(Captain)(Highest Averaging 50 at no.6)
7. Niroshan Dickwella(Left-hand Batsman)(Wicket-keeper)
8. Rangana Herath (Slow left-arm orthodox)
9. Suranga Lakmal(Right-Arm Medium-Fast)
10.Nuwan Pradeep (Right-Arm Fast-Medium)
11.Vishwa Fernando (Left-Arm Fast-Medium)
Also, Sadeera and Dimuth did have a good partnership of 300+ againist the England Lions recently.
Kaushal Silva failed as an opening batsman playing poor shots.
Dilruwan Perera failed as wicket taking bowler as he leaked a lot of runs when he was the first spinner to bowl and prove an ineffective bowler and not a wicket taking bowler even with all this experience.
Dimuth Karunaratne can be a 5th bowler as he bowls part-time Right arm medium so they need to strengthen their batting also with the Pink bowl tests its likely to help seam bowlers more than spinners.