Sri Lanka squad- Upul Tharanga (capt), Dinesh Chandimal, Niroshan Dickwella,Lahiru Thirimanne, Kusal Mendis, Milinda Siriwardana, Chamara Kapugedara, Thisara Perera, Seekuge Prasanna, Nuwan Pradeep, Suranga Lakmal, Dushmantha Chameera, Vishwa Fernando, Akila Dananjaya, Jeffrey Vandersay
My Sri Lanka ODI XI against Pakistan in the 2nd ODI-
1. Upul Tharanga(Batsman)(Captain)
2. Niroshan Dickwella(W)(Batsman)
3. Kusal Mendis (Batsman)
4. Lahiru Thirimanne(Batsman)
5. Dinesh Chandimal(Batsman)
6. Milinda Siriwardana(All-Rounder)(Slow left-arm orthodox)
7. Akila Dananjaya (Right-Arm Off/Leg-Spin)(Showed he can be a Bowling All-Rounder in the 1st ODI so since Thisara Perera is Useless with Bat and Bowl also drops Crucial Catches Akila should take Thisara spot)
8. Vishwa Fernando (Left-Arm Fast-Medium)(140Km/h +)/Lahiru Gamage(Right-arm Medium-Fast)(125-135Km/h)
9. Dushmantha Chameera(Right-arm Fast)(145Km/h +)
10.Jeffrey Vandersay(Right-Arm Leg-Spin)
11.Suranga Lakmal(Right-Arm Medium-Fast)(130-138Km/h)
Kusal Should always bat at No.3 or 4 if Sri Lanka tries to play with him in different Position they will kill his confidence as well as Sri Lanka hopes to the Winning ways. I think this is Asanka Gurusinha doing he needs to get his mind straight and not lead Sri Lanka Cricket to its early Grave.
This Changing in order will Destroy World Class Talent inside Kusal Mendis, Dinesh Chandimal who himself even thou experienced is trying to regain confidence and this is not helping.
Lahiru Thirimanne should be a permanent No.3 or No.4 in ODI as he has been Consistent since his Comeback but in Test Cricket he has yet to prove.
Since his comeback in ODIs-
N.o of 50s- 3
Highest Score- 80