According to this source, Sadeera Samarwikrama is going to replace Milinda Siriwardana and it looks like Danushka Gunathilaka is not considered for the last 2 ODIs.
If that is the case the XI should be:
1. Sadeera Samarawickrama(Right-Hand Batsman)
2. Niroshan Dickwella(W)(Left-Hand Batsman)
3. Kusal Mendis (Right-Hand Batsman)
4. Lahiru Thirimanne(Left-Hand Batsman)
5. Upul Tharanga(Left-Hand Batsman) (Captain)
6. Dinesh Chandimal(Right-Hand Batsman)
7. Thisara Perera(All-Rounder)(Right-arm Medium)
8. Akila Dananjaya (Right-Arm Off/Leg-Spin)
9. Dushmantha Chameera(Right-arm Fast)(145Km/h +)
10.Jeffrey Vandersay(Right-Arm Leg-Spin)
11.Vishwa Fernando (Left-Arm Fast-Medium)(140Km/h +)/Lahiru Gamage(Right-arm Medium-Fast)(125-140Km/h)
Samarawickrama-Dickwella and Push Upl Tharanga down the order to strengthen the middle Order with Lahiru Thirimanne. Since Both Milinda Siriwardana and Thisara Perera have failed to deliver results or validate their purpose in the XI.
With Attacking Players at the top like Sadeera and Niroshan, Upul Tharanga has to go down the order and prevent the middle-order from Collapsing like they have in the last 10 games they loss.
Kapugedera was accidentally struck by a ball thrown by wicketkeeper Niroshan Dickwella. While scans have revealed that there’s no fracture, Kapugedera’s face is swollen and he is under medication.
Sri Lanka need to address their batting failures after a string of poor performances. While the bowlers have done a decent job, the lack of effort by the batsmen is hurting the team.