Best possible Sri Lankan Squad to become No.1 Test Ranking Team-
1 .Kusal Mendis
2. Dimuth Karunaratne
3. Dhananjaya de Silva
4. Roshen Silva
5. Dinesh Chandimal(Captain)
6. Lahiru Milantha(Wk)
7. Akila Dananjaya
8. Dhamika Prasad
9. Suranga Lakmal(Vice-Captain)
12. Tharindu Kaushal
13. Shehan Jayasuriya
14. Lahiru Kumara
Angelo Mathews is struggling with fitness and since he is the Limited over captain it`s only wise to think he should just play limited over cricket whoever disagrees is STUPID.
- Dilruwan Perera shouldn`t be even in Test Cricket. From March 2017 to February 2018 In 21 innings Dilruwan has taken 36 wickets for a bowling average of 50.05. Tharindu Kaushal should replace him as a bowler or if you want an All-Rounder than Shehan Jayasuriya.
- Niroshan Dickwella is a rising star for Sri Lanka but he is struggling to find form since his attack nature is not fitting for Test Cricket resulting in a lot of low scores which effects his game in other formats of the game. Niroshan Dickwella is best in Limited Over cricket and in future can one day be the captain of the ODIs and T20s.
- Lahiru Milantha has been a Young Roshen Sliva in the Domestic Arena and instead of wasting the years he could play like how Sri Lanka did with Roshen Sliva they should get him in the international arena.
- Tharindu Kaushal is the deadliest bowler in Sri Lanka, he is similar to the great legend Muttiah Muralitharan and from seeing how the New head coach has severely improved Lakshan Sandakan and can expect the same thing with Tharindu.
- Shehan Jayasuriya has been the perfect All-Rounder for the last few years he takes 5 wickets and makes 50s in every match nowadays.
- Sri Lanka Selectors need to do these changes and let the New Head Coach work his magic on these proven talented players.
- With Rangana Herath nearing his ultimate end in Cricket we really need to use talented players like Tharindu Kaushal and Lakshan Sandkan and gear them up for the post Rangana-Era instead of wasting time with Dilruwan Perera for just plain Experience than Talent.