Most Likely XI–
1. Kusal Mendis (Right-Hand Batsman)
2. Kusal Perera (Left-Hand Batsman)
3. Dhananjaya De Silva (All-Rounder)(Right-Hand Batsman)(Right-Arm Off Spin)
4. Upul Tharanga (Left-Hand Batsman)
5. Dasun Shanaka (All-Rounder)(Right-Hand Batsman)(Right-Arm Medium-Fast)
6. Thisara Perera (All-Rounder)(Left-Hand Batsman)(Right-Arm Medium-Fast)
7. Dinesh Chandimal (Right-Hand Batsman)(Captain)(WK)
8. Jeewan Mendis (All-Rounder)(Left-Hand Batsman)(Right-Arm Leg Spin)
9. Akila Dananjaya (Right-Arm Off/Leg Spin)
10.Suranga Lakmal (Right-Arm Medium-Fast)(Vice-Captain)
11.Dushmantha Chameera (Right-Arm Fast)
12. Isuru Udana (Left-Arm Medium)
13. Amila Aponso (Slow left-arm orthodox)
14. Danushka Gunathilaka (Left-Hand Batsman)
15. Nuwan Pradeep (Right-Arm Fast-Medium)
Pitch and conditions
Khettarama is generally not the highest-scoring T20 venue around, even 160 often proving a challenging total here. It has been a wet few days in Colombo, and it is possible rain will interrupt the match.
Stats and trivia
- Sri Lanka has lost 10 and won 4 T20s against India. Their most recent victory was in February 2 years ago, in Pune. They have lost seven successive matches since.
- Khettarama has not been a happy venue for Sri Lanka T20 sides either. having lost 12 out of 14 games played at the venue.