How do I submit a Blog post?
To submit a Blog post you must be a registered user and be logged in.
1. Once logged in, click 'Submit content' from the links on the top right of the page. You may also submit content by clicking here.
2. Click 'Blog entry' from the 'Create content' page.
3. Enter a short but meaningful title. (TIP: A good title should not be longer than 60 letters).
4. Enter the content of your post in the 'Body' section.
5. Enter 'Tags' to your post (optional but preferred). It makes easier to search for your post if tagged correctly. For example, if your post contains information on Kumar Sangakkara, then unless you add the Tag the post with 'Kumar Sangakkara' it will not turn up in searches or pages within the site referencing 'Kumar Sangakkara'.
6. Click 'Submit' to submit your post.