Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 04:54

I don't need you to tell me about cricket... like your idiotic comments .. calling Adam Voges a top all rounder..
Maybe you should analyze your own comments before analyzing others..
I think I have said my piece... Let's be peace with you..

Posted in: More rain consigns game to draw by Byron Raj - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 04:49

Surod, you are not a statistician and don't try to claim you are.. ..and make yourself as a laughing stock. I don't come here to read your two cents worth... I come here to read about Srilankan Cricket...and to put my two bobs worth if I may... if someone agrees on my comments or not doesn't concern me.

You need to let go things ..you are like a dog with a bone...come here to belittle others and pump up your ego..and make yourself look good. Maybe you look yourself in the mirror and give yourself a slap to say I ruined someone's day.
You should stop acting like a child who likes to show the class that you are better than anyone.. because you wearing Van Huesan shirt... eventhough it's just a bloody white shirt. Get over it. I stick to what I said.. ..GOOD TO SEE DICKWELLA MAKING SOME RUNS!!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 04:08

Byron I like analyzing and showing the truth for the people and that is my job. I hope u understood from my these analyzes in this situation too and if u are still in the other opinion that Dickwella 24 runs more valuable I have nothing to do with it. You can think anything that u want.

But don't blame for my analyzes I have devoted so much my valuable time for these analyzes :D

Posted in: More rain consigns game to draw by Surod - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 03:55

Even any small kid would understand what u told in the first comment is not right not only me. I accept that Kitha and Priyanjan not impressed lot but comparing that with Dickwella score of 24 telling that it is good to see that he make some runs is like something that u are expecting even lower score from Dickwella than that 24. (Since any batsman would expected to get more than 24 runs )

Posted in: More rain consigns game to draw by Surod - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 03:50

Then look at the first innings and we can comment that Kitha and Priyanjan stand out when all the rest of the batsman fails .

Kitha 62/25 = 2.48 more times
Priyanjan 49/25 = 1.96 more times

Then surely u have to give huge credit and praise for Kitha 2.48 times and Priyanjan 1.96 times more than Dickwella when considering the overall match and the situation isn't it Byron ??? :P :P

Also u could not come up with an argument that situation in first innings is not important when all other players failing if not for this two the score card will be a double digit score !!!.

Posted in: More rain consigns game to draw by Surod - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 02:59

Surod. Stop over analysing.. why you want to go into aggregate???? Are for real? I think you have wasted more time on doing averages instead of looking at overall picture. You are one of those people who go and look for anything to support your argument. Just relax mate.
I was merely commenting on the score . If you were paying any attention... you would have noticed too!! ON OUR SECOND INNING...where we needed someone to stand up...after Tharanga.. Dickwella scored most runs... as a batsman.. leaving out Kaushal aside.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 02:41

niroshan dickwella will get his debut against india because of sangakkara's injury during the practice.

MY SQUAD TO TOUR INDIA.

kulasekara
maharoof
dammika/eranga
vishwa

seekuge
lakshan/tharidu

i don't know wheather dickwella will be a good option instead sanga. wicket keeper job should be done by kusal or chandi. mahela & ranga should be rested. we don't want further injuries to the seniors before world cup. mali, lakmal, thisara, sanga have already injured & uncertainty of the sachi. we need kusal get in to form. also muna & danu among the runs these days. nice to see how they go in international level. this is the best oppottunity for both these two to get some confidence against weekest bowling attack in the world. also chandi, thiri, kitha, kapu should get this golden opportunity to perform well. kule & dili didn't perform well in recent maches. therefore both should get a chance + experience to the team. with the abcence of mali & lakmal nice to see who is our 3rd best seamer.(dammika or eranga). even nuwan will not be a bad choice with his extra pace. it is essential to check who is our best left armer before world cup. thrindu/koushal one of them should be in the world cup squad as a surprice package.

Posted in: Who should debut in ODI cricket for SL before World Cup? by Anonymous (not verified) - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 02:39

Whether or not Mubarak was given or not given an opportunity in the A side is irrelevant. We all know what happened when he got selected??? Even against a mediocre West Indies A side he couldn't cut it!! I believe he had been given more chances to put his case... but delivered nothing. He has passed his use by date... and by giving him more chances . he is depriving others who are much younger an opportunity to show his mettle.

Posted in: Mubarak flops again by Byron Raj - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 02:36

Because my opinion when Sanga is fit he will definitely take over the gloves and if he could not take gloves Chandi and Kusal can take the gloves. So it will be a waste when building for the wc to experiment with Dickwella.

But it will be better to give a full time batsman a go or a fast bowler like Vishwa Fernando or spinners like Tharindu Kausal or Lakshan Rangika have a chance because we cannot guarantee that Lasith Malinga and Sachitra Senanayake will guarantee their wc spots up to now.

I agree that Dickwella did really well with the keeping duties but his batting we cannot be satisfied up to now after his maiden test innings and also in the SL A matches against WI A up to now.

Posted in: Sangakkara may miss India tour by Surod - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 01:15

SLCB should not have squeezed in a tournament and risked the players just for the money they get from BCCI, and even their captain Dhoni is not playing the first 3 ODI's, so if so Sri Lanka should play their A team as well and let the full team prepare for the previously scheduled England tour.

Posted in: Sangakkara may miss India tour by Bunki (not verified) - Reply to this comment.