Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 01:07

we will miss these stumps by sanga na the first and last spin by mahela, ;( , I wish I was there to see u legends.

Posted in: st: Sangakkara b: Jayawardene by Armaans - Reply to this comment.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 23:59

Do we seriously need another spin all rounder? Mahela can bowel spin and he is better than Prasanna and Mendis. At least he can spin the bowl better than them. Great stuff.

Posted in: st: Sangakkara b: Jayawardene by AmilaSaman - Reply to this comment.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 23:28

@UC7 had you followed the news, you would have known that Ashwin called that an experiment, he did chuck it on purpose just like Ajmal, Narine and Sachitra were doing it at that time. He never used that action after the Asia Cup. And Sachitra did have a terrible action when he was reported.

I am a cricket fan first, rules and laws are more important than any individual. If I was a first-class SL player, I would have hated to face Sachitra or any bowler who chucks. It good that the chucking menace has been taken care of.

Posted in: Will ICC clear suspect bowlers before World Cup? by Sulaimaan - Reply to this comment.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 23:18

Great Sight ever in my life..

Posted in: st: Sangakkara b: Jayawardene by Gaja48 - Reply to this comment.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 21:31

good tribute my friend :)

"Denagamage Proboth Mahela de Silva Jayawardene whole of Sri Lanka will be ever thankful for what you have done."

Posted in: Mahela Jayawardena — Hero of a Nation by Anonymous (not verified) - Reply to this comment.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 19:51

Hilarious. Good read. Thank god it's written by an Indian. We know what would happen if it was written by a non Indian?

Posted in: The real reasons why the BCCI opposes DRS by Byron Raj - Reply to this comment.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 19:45

It doesn't matter what some think of a bowlers action.. or write a blog about that. It's thier view and that's what is. Being so close to WC, I wonder any country would admit that one of thier main bowler has a suspect action. Of all I would believe what Wisden India says!! Ofcorse one would believe if colonel gives a press release saying all KFC chicken served in their outlets were killed humanely!!!

We would.. won't we???

Unlike some I don't call myself an expert anyway.
I remember Dean Jones mentioning something about Ashvins action. I personally don't take any interest in Indian cricket. Because I care about as much as I do with hair on back of my neck.

My point is WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR GANDER.

Posted in: Will ICC clear suspect bowlers before World Cup? by Byron Raj - Reply to this comment.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 14:58

WTF is this. This is just the crappiest world cup song created for SL cricket. Not just that, it is one of the worst songs i've heard in a long time. Seriously there are better songs sung by some bus singers.

Posted in: Sri Lankan 2015 World Cup song by Anonymous (not verified) - Reply to this comment.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 13:36
Posted in: St Kumar Sangakkara b Mahela Jayawardene by CoverDrive - Reply to this comment.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 12:32
Posted in: Sri Lanka wipe out England, win ODI series 5-2 by CoverDrive - Reply to this comment.