Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 22:33

Yal Devi with red colour old carriages? But new Yal Devi has blue colour (with white stripes) Chinese carriages.

Posted in: Sanath travelling to Jaffna on the Yal Devi train by R Peterson - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 22:27

Records are there to be broken. But I don't think winning at all costs should be our goal. Since we are going to give some young talent to show thier mettle and trying to get the right combination... it might hinder our success.. but. India without Dhoni.. we may have a chance.
But my concern is about players..hope none of them end up with any serious injuries. Because that's the last thing we need.

Posted in: Mathews looking to improve dismal record of Sri Lankans in India by Byron Raj - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 21:10

Yes @Dan, for a minute I was like.. What?

Those glory days are over. Don't feel the same sort of excitement now. The last of his kind maybe.

Posted in: Sanath Jayasuriya comes out of retirement by Sujan - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 19:15

Since the allegations made by news paper.. not by players... I think this whole investigation is going to be a farce. With personnel appointed to investigate is mostly members of SLC... You will be a foolish to believe they are going to bring thier own down. It's nothing but a kangaroo court. It's such a low disgusting disgraceful act...IF IT'S FOUND TO BE TRUE!! Where are we heading?? Seriously!!

Posted in: SLC investigating abuse allegations by Byron Raj - Reply to this comment.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 17:59

I don't mind Trevor Penney being a fielding coach. But I have reservations about having him as assistant. I am sure there are locals who can be considered. But Marvan may have problems accepting that. I probably think Alan Border accepting as consultant is a pie in the sky stuff. He is heavily involved in Fox sports as a commentator. With Foxtel involved in World Cup.. would he leave a plump job? If he does ..it's a real win for Srilanka.

Posted in: Sri Lanka opt for Trevor Penney as assistant coach by Byron Raj - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 17:46

I still maintain Attapattu became a coach by default. His brother in law ensured he got the job by keeping his opponents on check and putting hurdles and pot holes in front so that they would fall. I would go even further to say that Marvan Attapattu is the STEVEN BRADBURY of Srilanka. Even Bhutan lost their cricket coach.. they won't come knocking at Attapattu's door asking him to coach. I know there are people on this site still think he is the best coach.. further adding insult by saying "PROCESS MAY BE FLAWED BUT OUTCOME IS RIGHT"!!! I like to hear what they got to say now?

I don't think this current episode of Money hungry Marvan can be termed Squeezing every penny out of SLC... I consider this as choking SLC for cash!!!

What a disgrace... he is our own.. and want to milk SLC... but don't have anything to support in making such claim.
As far as I am concerned. he has done nothing to prove that!!!!
Over to you loyalists who were doing his PR work.

Posted in: Last gasp contract drama before India tour by Byron Raj - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 14:55

lololol @UppercuT on October 29, 2014 - 04:11.

Posted in: Sanath Jayasuriya comes out of retirement by Anonymous (not verified) - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 13:49

Thanks Nathan for the photos

Posted in: In pictures: Sri Lanka depart for ODI series against India by CoverDrive - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 13:39

High security has been provided. Good.

Posted in: Sri Lanka cricket team arrives in Mumbai by R Peterson - Reply to this comment.