Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 06:41

Where is Rumesh Buddhika in this Squad. he was in the Squad for for first 2 matched. Without getting any chance he is out of the Squad. Y again selectors bring in form Chandimal and Thirimanna for this match. Should have given the chance for young talent like Rumesh. This is real pathetic selection by the SL selection committee. Don't do and don't let down young players confidence. Y again chance giving to madawa warnapura? He is failed both of innings. Committee's policy is giving a rotation for the young lads? Rumesh must play for this third and final match. he is the only talented batsman who can replace SL's team sooner rather than later.

Posted in: Sri Lanka A squad for 3rd four-day match against Windies A by Cricmax (not verified) - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 06:34

chandimal, thirimanne ko? 2nama me tike honda form 1e innawane...

Posted in: Sri Lanka squad for the first three ODIs against India by YaKa (not verified) - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 06:25
Posted in: Sri Lanka squad for the first three ODIs against India by Viraj Kohlitha - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 06:13

Oh sorry Byron I may be wrong may be u are not praising for Dickwella by saying "GOOD TO SEE DICKWELLA MAKING SOME RUNS!!!" may be u are expecting Dickwella to make LESS RUNS THAN 24 RUNS IN THAT MATCH. But mind u he is good batsman for not to expect 24 runs :D

Like to know ur answer for why are u praising for Dickwella? These are the options?

1. Dickwella played very well for his 24 runs.
2. I did not expect Dickwella to make 24 runs.

1 or 2 ?????

Posted in: More rain consigns game to draw by Surod - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 05:46

nice news

Posted in: Dhoni rested, Kohli to captain India for first three ODIs against Sri Lanka by mahadev hikkanagutti (not verified) - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 05:45

I thought u wanted to make better comments for the benefit of Sri Lankan cricket.

But seems to be u are commenting for benefit of your personally liked players and u bully other players that u dislike like Mubarak, Tharanga, Priyanjan and Kithuruwan.

If u can praise for such a innings of Dickwella then u cannot blame for players like Mubarak and Tharanga. I have seen u bully heavily for Mubarak and Tharanga performances earlier and now Kitha and Priyanjan performances telling those are not satisfied and highly praising for Dickwella

Posted in: More rain consigns game to draw by Surod - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 05:26

No byron try to settle right I'm not came here to have a war or a peace with u but I'm a some kind of statistician if u believe or not.

I know talking what finally happen in the last argument that u finally accepted my argument that Aussie had better all rounder than England and now I'm trying to accept this argument too in my favor looks like it is bothering u isn't it? Tell the truth Byron.

But u can accept any thing whether u believe Starc, Voges is an all rounder or Australia has or England has better all rounders but in this case it is totally different u also thinking that even though u commenting like this way ur inside mind believe that this is a poor argument to tell dickwella played better when others have scored more runs overall and he has not done any thing substantial for a batsman right. Tell the truth and give the promise that u believe inside in your mind that my argument is invalid and your argument is valid in this case. Comment what ur heart and mind tell u and not to attack anybody because u hate that person

Posted in: More rain consigns game to draw by Surod - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 05:04

I totally agree with Piyal Salinda.

Posted in: Dhoni rested for three Sri Lanka ODIs by Panchali (not verified) - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 04:54

I don't need you to tell me about cricket... like your idiotic comments .. calling Adam Voges a top all rounder..
Maybe you should analyze your own comments before analyzing others..
I think I have said my piece... Let's be peace with you..

Posted in: More rain consigns game to draw by Byron Raj - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 04:49

Surod, you are not a statistician and don't try to claim you are.. ..and make yourself as a laughing stock. I don't come here to read your two cents worth... I come here to read about Srilankan Cricket...and to put my two bobs worth if I may... if someone agrees on my comments or not doesn't concern me.

You need to let go things ..you are like a dog with a bone...come here to belittle others and pump up your ego..and make yourself look good. Maybe you look yourself in the mirror and give yourself a slap to say I ruined someone's day.
You should stop acting like a child who likes to show the class that you are better than anyone.. because you wearing Van Huesan shirt... eventhough it's just a bloody white shirt. Get over it. I stick to what I said.. ..GOOD TO SEE DICKWELLA MAKING SOME RUNS!!!