Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 03:24

Surod, I thought initially you had TOLL POPPY SYNDROME... but looks like what you have is
OBS...and need urgent attention.
I am not going to engage in mud slinging match with someone with a lower IQ and have difficulty in understanding plain English.

Surod do all of us a favor... Since you have difficulty in understanding what others write... get someone to explain to you.. or get some help in English before you start commenting on others.

I am sure now you understood the real meaning of BULLY!!! Don't tell me you didn't learn anything from ME...pleasure is all mine.

Posted in: More rain consigns game to draw by Byron Raj - Reply to this comment.
Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 02:20

@surod: I guess your side is fair enough. I hope he will be back in national colours soon.

Posted in: Who should debut in ODI cricket for SL before World Cup? by shanuka (not verified) - Reply to this comment.
Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 01:32

Only when BCCI involved, if SLC and WICB or any other have issue sure ICC will intervene. ICC is here to solve all your issues. Dont worry.

Posted in: ICC: Don't have power to intervene in India-West Indies dispute by Sakthivel - Reply to this comment.
Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 01:27

If you look at this squad 4 main srilankan bowlers are not in here: malinga, lakmal, herath, senanayaka

Replacements: dammika, lahiru gamage, chathuranga, suraj

I would like to see tharindu, lakshan, malinda, akila instead herath & sachithra. Dammika is not a bad option. nice to see how lahiru gamage prform. also one of left armers vishwa, anuk, binura should be given a chance. I am not sure about dickwella as a odi player. but if he was able get 72 runs in his debut againsr world best bowling attacl SA who knows.

Posted in: Sri Lanka squad for the first three ODIs against India by Anonymous (not verified) - Reply to this comment.
Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 01:17

The ICC have confirmed what we knew all along for the years...that they are useless entity, just there in name only!

How can they claim the governing body of a sport can not intervene. A proper governing body would have the right to step in to deal with any aspect of that sport if the saw fit. This one is a puppet and token body for show only!

Posted in: ICC: Don't have power to intervene in India-West Indies dispute by delan82 - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 21:55

Ha ha ha Byron ok ok I now u are not bullying I know the meaning of that but u are commenting some real negative comment about some players while on others u are praising heavily.

Now please try to answer the my poll. Didn't u see this ?

Why are u praising for Dickwella? These are the options?

1. Dickwella played very well for his 24 runs.
2. I did not expect Dickwella to make 24 runs.

I think u must most probably thought the 2ND OPTION ISN'T IT ?. Then I will accept and will go away

You must probably thought that Kitha and Priyanjan are better batsman to score more than 63 and 49 runs to say "EVEN AGAINST A MEDIOCRE BOWLING ATTACK PRIYANJAN, KITHURUWAN DIDN'T MAKE AN IMPACT" and probably believed DICKWELLA to score less than 25 runs to say "GOOD TO SEE NIROSHAN MAKING SOME RUNS" against the same MEDIOCRE BOWLING LINE UP OF YOURS !!!!!

Or wait wait.... I may be wrong I am putting all the nonsense here may be Dickwella played a brilliant innings as u said to score 25 runs AND THAT WILL BE THE REASON HE IS IN THE ODI SQUAD !!!!!.

But like to know your answer for this I am baffled with this scenario ?
How can one player score more than double than the other player criticize while other getting the praise.

Posted in: More rain consigns game to draw by Surod - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 20:32

Surod, take a chill pill and relax. You seriously need to consult someone.. because what you have is TALL POPPY SYNDROME.. I suggest you have a good sleep.. maybe it might help you. I think you come to this site to belittle others comments and needle thier views and always want to win....or have the last say!!! You like to ridicule others in order to boost your ego. I am sure you must have shin soreness .. because your legs need to carry that excess weight called EGO!!!I am sure you are one of those who bang their chest every time when you make fun of others. You like to distort and smear others comments in order to poke fun and spin doctor it in order to make yourself heard. Your comments about me being a bully is point of contention. BULLY.. means A PERSON WHO USES STRENGTH OR INFLUENCE TO HARM OR INTIMIDATE THOSE WHO ARE WEAKER!!! I am not sure making comments about a player can be considered as being a Bully?? Am I Intimidating any player?? I think you need to brush up on your English before you start throwing stones at others... Moreover I am not in the innercircle of HIERARCHY to influence them in order to get players whom I want selected???.

You are no different from any others who frequent this site to peruse and put thier two bobs. But you like to masquerade as a statistician and too gooder who can help us to understand cricket.??? I think you must be watching too many science fiction movies!!! What you have done now is making me waste my time responding to your stupid comments rather than reading important stuff... about Srilanka Cricket.Because I am not one of those who will walk away from a fight. I am not going to let someone like you to lecture me about my views!!!!

I stand by what I said::

England will have more all rounders than anyone...my comment was about the numbers not about Talent!!!

Adam Voges & Mitchell Starc can't be considered as all rounders even though they are good in other area of thier chosen field.

You must be on Rambukwella juice... I NEVER MADE ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT PRIAYANJAN OR KITHRUWAN ..except to say Kithruwan is better suited to shorter format than Tests but need to improve on his fielding. I was merely stating my disappointment of both players not taking full advantage of thier selection against a weak West Indies attack.

I think Mubarak & Tharanga have gone past thier use by date. It's time to move on from these two!! The reason.. we are not a nation scratching the surface for talent.. in fact we have Plethora of young guns who can play thier role better but deprived because we keep selecting these Duds.

I praised Dickwella because I think he is a good player. when others failed in second innings.. he scored some runs....I don't need someone like you to tell me how I should write or change my views.

END OF STORY!!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 20:09

Surod, take a chill pill and relax. You seriously need to consult someone.. because what you have is TALL POPPY SYNDROME.. I suggest you have a good sleep.. maybe it might help you. I think you come to this site to belittle others comments and make small talk and want to win.You like to ridicule others in order to boost your ego. I am sure you must have shin soreness .. because your legs need to carry that excess weight called EGO!!!I am sure you are one of those who bang their chest every time when you make fun of others. You like to distort and smear others comments in order to poke fun and spin doctor it in order to make yourself heard. Your comments about me being a bully is point of contention. BULLY.. means A PERSON WHO USES STRENGTH OR INFLUENCE TO HARM OR INTIMIDATE THOSE WHO ARE WEAKER!!! I am not sure making comments about a player can be considered as being a Bully?? Am I Intimidating any player?? I think you need to brush up on your English before you start throwing stones at others... I am intimidating them???? Moreover I am not in the circle of HIERARCHY to influence them. You are no different from any others who frequent this site to peruse and put thier two bobs. But you like to masquerade as a Statistician and too gooder who can help us to understand cricket.??? I think you must be watching too many science fiction movies!!!What you have done now is making me waste my time responding to your stupid comments rather than reading important stuff... about Srilanka Cricket.Because I am not one of those who will walk away from a fight I am not going to let someone lecture me about my views!!!!

I stand by what I said::

END OF STORY!!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 17:58

My hero!

Posted in: Rangana Herath's full 21-ball spell that saw Sri Lanka through to WT20 semis (2014) by Anonymous (not verified) - Reply to this comment.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 17:04

@Anonymous Shashikala Siriwardana's not bad...?

Posted in: Getting to know Sripali Weerakkody by Anonymous (not verified) - Reply to this comment.