Friday, October 24, 2014 - 11:00

No byron truly speaking I never wanted to that on my first comment. The impression I got when I read your first comment is that u only thought that is the only innings that played in that match and unaware of the 1st innings. So I wanted to show that Kitha and Priyanjan have scored more runs on that much than Dickwella ( I like to do more analysis as a hobby so just show all the details about that match ) Then u came hard at me by saying that I pursuing u to believe my comments. That made me also going to the end. That is the actual thing happen.

But all in all it is finished now.

Posted in: SLC ruining our chances for World Cup – Arjuna by Surod - Reply to this comment.
Friday, October 24, 2014 - 10:49

Yup but its not illegal I think, its fair.

Posted in: Bowlers' pause can now be deemed unfair by Sakthivel - Reply to this comment.
Friday, October 24, 2014 - 10:10

obviously it s gonna reduce at some point... did u like the video u requested btw??

Posted in: Bowlers' pause can now be deemed unfair by UppercuT - Reply to this comment.
Friday, October 24, 2014 - 10:03

India have reduce chucking very quickly. The link you post say 135 bowlers in 2009 now it come down to 35. Your count is more and more.

Friday, October 24, 2014 - 09:52

Isn't Australia's spin coach a fellow called Muttiah Muralitharan?? :D))))))))))

Friday, October 24, 2014 - 09:50

first u said it was photoshopped and asked for the video

now u say need to be proven...

how can any one prove anything when ICC is too scared to REPORT HIM?????? :D)))))))))

didn't land of Ashwin have 135 bowlers REPORTED in 2009????? http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/conten...

:D)))

Friday, October 24, 2014 - 09:45

You can show anything but it need to be proved. More than you see what Australia spin coach says

In schools in SL Only 2 out of 90 cleared: Chucking in Sri Lanka school cricket

Friday, October 24, 2014 - 09:29

am sorry land of what???

Just in case

#videoshopped :D))))))))))))))))))))))))

Friday, October 24, 2014 - 09:02

Ho cry babies not find the BCCI in the issue. Any thing went against them blame BCCI. If it was against Indian players that's fair play. LOLLLLLLZ #landofchuckers

Friday, October 24, 2014 - 08:16

This was also oh so selflessly pointed out by Ravi Ashwin to the ICC like he generously pointed out 'chucking' in the Asia Cup this year! :D))))))))))))))) #jokers